Plans & Fees
Our services are billed on a per hour basis. Services are $25.00 per hour.
1 hour minimum.
If service traveled exceeds 20 miles, client will be billed $.50c per mile thereafter. Some services are at a fixed rate (call for details).
MONTHLY PRE-PAID PLANS
* 8 Hours of errand services $200
* 12Hours of errand services $300
* 16 Hours of errand services $360
* 20 Hours of errand services $450
( ALL Hours must be used within 60 days)
PRE-PAID MILEAGE RATES
* 100 miles $50.00 *300 miles $120.00
* 200 miles $90.00 *400 miles $150.00
FORMS OF PAYMENT
* VISA *DISCOVER
* MASTER CARD * PAYPAL
* AMEX * CASH * CHECK
HOW TO SCHEDULE SERVICES
Services may be requested via service request form, email or by
HOW SERVICES ARE BILLED
* Service time starts when we leave our location and ends when we complete the service. However, mileage ends when we return to office. Additional time is calculated in 15 minute increments of $5.00.
* All prepaid hourly plans and services must be used within 60 days of purchase.
*There will be a $10.00 fee for canceling any prescheduled errand less than
8 hours in advance
Scheduling is very important and is necessary to run an efficient business and we need as much advance notice as possible to keep our schedules running on time.
BEFORE, OR AFTER HOURS & URGENT
* Errand services before 8am and after
5pm, is an additional $10.00 per hour
* Weekends are an additional $10.00 hr
* Holidays is an additional $20.00 per hour
* Requests that are urgent with no prior appointment or scheduling (Right Now)
is an additional $15.00 per hour.
* Monthly packages Do Not Include weekends, before or after hours, or holiday hours.
* Special hours are subject to availability
Gopher Errands is not responsible for damages to personal items,
merchandise, or any late fees charged to clients by outside vendors.
* Due at the time service is completed
* Returned checks (NSFs) will be charged a $30.00 fee
LEGALITY & SAFETY
We will not perform any task or service that may be deemed illegal. We
reserve the right to refuse to carry out any task that we feel may be immoral
or jeopardize the safety of the errand runner.